Your choice of Music Instruction in Winchester MA
At Stage Music Center in Winchester MA, we foster a sense of community through music by providing accessible high quality music education and performance opportunities for students of all age and skill levels, from beginners to experienced students. We provide tailored music lessons for children, teenagers and adults.
MusicAl InstruMents and Voice - singing Lessons
- We offer Private music lessons of 30 min, 45 min or 60 min in most instruments or voice / singing at our music school in Winchester MA or in the comfort of your home, check our private in-home music lessons page.
- Weekly Ensemble / Orchestra for string players.
- Weekly group lessons for babies and toddlers through our Early Childhood program - Program resumes in 2018
CHOOSE OUR MUSIC SCHOOL in Winchester for
- Our talented faculty with award winning teachers in their fields
- Our students: read what they say about us !
- Our reactivity: email us or call us at 781-570-2556 or fill in our online "request more info" form. In any case we will get back to you within 24h!
- Our competitive music lessons pricing: we aspire to deliver accessible high quality musical instruction!
- Our music school location in Winchester MA: Our students come from Winchester MA and surrounding towns, including: Woburn, Stoneham, Lexington, Medford, Arlington, and Burlington MA.
- Our service: we are always here to help should you have any concerns.
- Our music recitals to enjoy our students achievements.
- Our Carnegie Hall opportunities.
Access to MUSIC lessons IS IMPORTANT TO US
Our goal is to provide our music students a personalized learning environment to foster meaningful cultural experiences in the performance, understanding, and appreciation of the art of music. Through our music classes in Winchester, we offer exciting options for individuals who wish to study music within a community of talented teachers and students. Learning is experienced by all – students and faculty alike. Our Winchester music teachers faculty is composed of award winning musicians. Our music lessons offer educational opportunities that reach beyond simply playing an instrument. Developing and learning to play an instrument also teaches discipline, creativity, and confidence in front of one's peers. We are dedicated to a high standard of honesty, a strong ethical structure for our classes, and a deep and abiding sense of respect for all who wish to learn. Our music school is conveniently located to serve Winchester, Woburn, Stoneham, Lexington, Medford, Arlington, and Burlington MA.
Read what our students say about our music lessons in Winchester MA
2 years ago, I proposed to my wife. I wanted to do something special for her at the wedding. With out ANY knowledge of any type of music I had this idea of being able to play the piano for my wife at my wedding. I sat down with Rose and explained what I wanted to do. She helped me tremendously over the last few years! First, through Rose, I learned how to read music, then play simple songs with my right hand, then left...and eventually both hands together. She gave me constant feedback and challenged me week after week to progress... read more